Glasgow Garden Care
Kennedy Garden Care provides a truly personal approach to your garden. The aim throughout is to work closely with customers to ensure their complete satisfaction. The service I provide is friendly, reliable and honest
Kennedy Garden Care is registered with ‘The Gardeners Guild’ as a competent service. I am LANTRA trained and certified by NPTC to operate chainsaws and carry out tree surgery. It has full Public Liability insurance. It is registered with the Environment Agency for the transport and disposal of ’green waste’.
I aim to work closely with all customers to clearly establish ongoing needs so as to ensure that your garden is maintained to required standards all year round
I offer the following services throughout Glasgow and surrounding areas:
• Lawns - Grass cutting service.
• Borders - cleared and tidy up.
• Paths - overgrown grass and plants removed.
• Clearance of weeds - keeping your garden looking in top condition.
• Hedge cutting & trimming - ensuring your garden looks tidy.
• Small Trees cut - we can look after any issue you have with overgrown small garden trees.
I can give free quotes throughout Bearsden, Milngavie, Lenzie, Kirkintilloch, Bishopbriggs, Milton of Campsie, Lennoxtown, Kilsyth, Stepps, Blanefield, Strathblane, Killearn, West End of Glasgow. In addition to the areas listed above I can consider projects from other surrounding districts - so get in touch and let me take care of your garden for you.